Monday, May 9, 2011

Surreal Montage













For my Surreal Montage pictures I wanted to do funny ones and pretty ones so these are in order from my most favorite to my least favorite. The first one I used a large aperture to get the details of the eye. Then I took a picture I had of a building and a tree so I just overlapped them so that it looks like theres a tree and buildings coming out of the eye. The second one was of my old backyard when it flooded then froze over. The girl I used is my neice. I used a mask and low saturation and left the yellow tu-tu's color to show a little bit. The next one I used a small aperture as well to see the blades of grass from a worms eye view I also used a large aperture for the picture of the snake. The last picture was the first one I did and it's a picture of a penguin from the Brookfield Zoo and the city of Chicago.







No comments:

Post a Comment