Wednesday, March 16, 2011






















































I thought it would be interesting to take pictures of people I knew and find a similar picture on google to show the different sides of people. All the pictures on the top of their similar ones are pictures of people I know and the others are random ones i found online. The first one shows a dark and serious side of my friend. The second is my nephew and I thought since he was just having fun I would put maybe something he might want to be in the future...a swimmer. Third was more just fun and Corina (my friend) looks inspired with her eyes looking up I thought and the other random girl seems more just happy. The last one got messed up and I can't fix it but my friend is on the bottom side instead of the top (woops) but the clouds and the fact that it's a distant landscape was interesting to me...oh and they're both similar!

No comments:

Post a Comment