Friday, March 11, 2011

Portrait information

1. Portraits are important to me because they capture emotion, personality, or originality of the person being photographed.

2. Photos that inspire me:












3. The only props I would like for my inspiration shoot is for sarah to be wearing plain jeans and a black t shirt because i find a simple outfit or a simple suit is the best way to see a person as themselves.
4. I would like to be portrayed as simple but goofy. I will wear jeans, but bring in props that show my interests.
5. props i'm bringing for my portrait are: scarf, harry potter book, harry potter glasses, my flute, and my sunglasses.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job Paige! I too prefer simple portraits. I like that you told Sarah to wear plain jeans and a black t-shirt. Make sure to bring a lot of props just in case.

    ReplyDelete