Friday, March 11, 2011

Portraits











Portraits can mean many things to me. They can imply anything you want it to. Its taking a picture of something emotional or what mean something to you and turning it into a photograph. Above are some pictures that i thought were very inspirational. Im going to bring in a volleyball, sunglasses, headphones and high heels. I would like to be portrayed in a variety of ways which is how i feel my personality is. I wasnt to be portrayed that i love life and love laughing but that i have a serious side too me also. Another way i want to be portrayed is that i love volleyball and music because they are too very important things to me. Finally i want to portrayed so people know that i love fashion.








1 comment:

  1. Good ideas Sarah. You should bring different outfits if you want to show fashion.

    ReplyDelete